Very Funny Jokes

very funny jokes Welcome to Very Funny Jokes blog-Your blog for Good jokes, Short funny jokes & Jokes on Life.

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Funny jokes- Some more things I would like to hear, just once

Some more things I'd like to hear, just once


From a store clerk:


"The computerized cash register is down. I'll just add up your purchases with a pencil and paper."

"I'll take a break after I finish waiting on these customers."

"We're sorry we sold you defective merchandise. We'll pick it up at your home and bring you a new one or give you a complete refund, whichever you prefer."


From a contractor:

"Whoever worked on this before sure knew what he was doing."

"I think I came in a little high on that estimate."


From a restaurant server:

"I think it's presumptuous for a waiter to volunteer his name, but since you ask, it's Tim."

"I was slow and inattentive. I cannot accept any tip."