Very Funny Jokes

very funny jokes Welcome to Very Funny Jokes blog-Your blog for Good jokes, Short funny jokes & Jokes on Life.

Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Humor jokes-Tommy Cooper's trademark style

Tommy Cooper was a comedian's comedian. The main reason was because he broke every rule in the book. Other comedians would like to have tried what Tommy did, but only he could attempt the outrageous and not only get away with it but also turn the outrageous into his signature tune. Jokes deliberately going wrong became his trade mark, but there are other subtler things Tommy Cooper did that lesser comedians cannot, for example repeating a joke once he got the first a laugh.

"I had a meal last night. I ordered everything in French, surprised everybody. It was a Chinese restaurant. I said to this Chinese waiter, "Look, this chicken I got here is cold."

He said, "It should be, it's been dead two weeks."

I said, "Not only that." I said, I said... I said it twice, I said, "He's got one leg shorter than the other."

"He said, "What do you wanna do with it, eat it or dance with it?"

I said, "Forget the chicken, give me a lobster, and he brought me this lobster. I said just a minute, he's only got one claw."

He said "Well, he's been in a fight."

I said, "Well, give me the winner."