Very Funny Jokes

very funny jokes Welcome to Very Funny Jokes blog-Your blog for Good jokes, Short funny jokes & Jokes on Life.

Friday, May 03, 2013

Good jokes-Some more Thai sayings

Some more Thai sayings

My friend have gold too much = (when are you going to buy me some)
Can you give me money for doctor = (tonight I play cards)
Want to come my village = (my sister needs a new roof)
Tomorrow I go Bangkok = (someone else pay my bar fine already)
Today my birthday = (I was born on a Monday, today is Monday)
Where you stay, I go with you no bar fine = (it's 3 a.m. and I'm skint)
I will write to you = (my bank details are)
2 drinks and I'm drunk = (when we go hotel I sleep)
You go fishing alone, sea make me sick = (good! I'll do some short times)
That man not good heart = (he only gave me 500 baht last time)